myTransactions powered by Dotloop is an online workspace that connects everyone and everything needed to complete a real estate transaction in one place. We have partnered with Dotloop to get every KW agent a KW branded, premium Dotloop account. As a new agent, your Market Center should take care of setting up myTransactions for you on Dotloop.com during the onboarding process. When everything is correctly linked up, your Dotloop homepage should be black and red, with a myKW logo at the top left of the page.
However, if you notice that your homepage is light blue with no myKW logo at the top left of the page, then you are not connected to your Market Center and are more than likely on the free trial version.
If you see that your homepage for myTransactions is blue, you need to link this account with your Market Center. To link your Dotloop account with your Market Center, follow the steps below:
1. First, find out from your Market Center leadership what your Dotloop Invitation Code is. This invitation code is unique to your Market Center and is the code that will connect your account to your Market Center.
2. Once you get that code, log on to mykw.kw.com.
3. On your eEdge Control Panel, click Start myTransaction.
4. Hover over the circle with your picture or initials at the top right of the page and click My Account from the drop-down menu.
5. On the left side of the page, click Profiles. If you have more than one profile, choose the profile you wish to link with your Market Center when that drops down.
6. Scroll down to the "Company and Associations" section and click Add Company.
7. In the pop-up box, enter the country, city, and state of your Market Center. Then add the name of your brokerage. When you start typing your brokerage, the system will pull up a list of potential brokerages to choose from. Choose your brokerage from the drop-down list and click Continue.
8. Now enter the Dotloop Invitation Code you got from your Market Center leadership and click Confirm.
9. Refresh the page; it will reload with the correct colors and it will be connected to your Market Center.