If your Market Center has purchased a KW Connector from ListHub, then ListHub will be authorized to pull listings directly from the MLS to the KWLS. In order for this process to work, agents must make sure that they have their "ListHub Enabled" box checked on their KWLS dashboard.
- Checking the ListHub Enabled box establishes the connection between the MLS and KWLS. This will enable new listings to pull in to the KWLS and current listings to stay updated with changes that are made in the MLS.
- Unchecking this box breaks the connection between the MLS and the KWLS, allowing agents to manually enter/edit their listings.
*Note: Keep in mind that re-enabling ListHub on the KWLS dashboard will cause the incoming feed to automatically replace any manual edits made in the KWLS, except for the "Property Type" field, "Property Description" field, and "Images" section. Agents have the ability to lock the"Property Description" field and "Images" section to stop them from being overridden by the incoming feed. For more info on locking the description and images, click here.
In order to make sure that the ListHub Enabled box is checked please follow the steps below:
1. From the myKW home page, hover over the Technology tab and click KWLS.
2. On the KWLS Dashboard page, you will see a box marked "Single Point of Entry." In this box, you will see your Market Center with a ListHub account and a checkbox next to it.
3. From here you can check the box to establish the connection between the MLS and the KWLS or uncheck the box to break that connection.
Please sign in to leave a comment.