- Checking the ListHub Enabled box establishes the connection between the MLS and KWLS. This will enable new listings to pull in to the KWLS and current listings to stay updated with changes that are made in the MLS.
- Unchecking this box breaks the connection between the MLS and the KWLS, allowing agents to manually enter/edit their listings.
In order to make sure that the ListHub Enabled box is checked please follow the steps below.
1. From the myKW home page, hover over the Technology tab and click KWLS.
2. On the KWLS Dashboard page, you will see a box marked "Single Point of Entry." In this box, you will see your Market Center with a ListHub account and a checkbox next to it.
3. From here you can check the box to establish the connection between the MLS and the KWLS or uncheck the box to break that connection.