If you are a Vested/Retired associate and cannot locate your KW username, please contact Tech Support for help.
If you are a Vested/Retired associate and need to update your mailing address or submit your yearly payment, please contact your KW Market Center.
ALL associates, including Vested/Retired associates no longer with a KW office, have access to their profit share tax forms online at mykw.kw.com > Resources > Profit Share 1099/T4A.
Associates can change their own OPT IN status online! You no longer have to send an email to change your option.
Read the article below to learn how to download your Profit Share tax form and change your OPT IN status, if desired.
1. Login to mykw.kw.com with your KW username and password.
2. Hover over Resources, at the top of the page and select Profit Share 1099s / T4A, from the drop-down.
3. Click the links in the Form Type column, one for 2019 and one for 2018, to download the corresponding forms.
4. If you want to opt out of the electronic access and switch to having it mailed, click the link below the 1099/T4A information. Note: This change will take effect in the following year if the current year's forms have already been processed.
5. If you want future 1099/T4A forms to be mailed to you, uncheck the Receive Form 1099 Electronically checkbox, in the pop-up, and click Accept.
If you opt out, future forms will be mailed to the address that you have entered into your KW White Pages profile.
Commission 1099 forms are NOT posted on the KWRI/mykw.kw.com site. Your commission 1099 form is generated at your KW office.
For more info about requesting paper copies of your Profit Share 1099/T4A forms, please follow the link here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.