|Commission 1099 forms are NOT posted on the KWRI/mykw.kw.com site. Your commission 1099 form is generated at your KW office.|
ALL associates, including vested/retired associates (associates no longer associated with a KW office), have access to their profit share tax forms online at mykw.kw.com > Resources > Profit Share 1099/T4A.
Associates can change their own OPT IN status online! You no longer have to send an email to change your option.
Read the article below to learn how to download your Profit Share tax form and change your OPT IN status, if desired.
1. Login to mykw.kw.com, with your KW login credentials.
2. Hover over Resources, at the top of the page and select Profit Share 1099s / T4A, from the drop-down.
3. Click the links in the Form Type column, one for 2019 and one for 2018, to download the corresponding forms.
4. If you want to opt out of the electronic access and switch to having it mailed, click the link below the 1099/T4A information.
5. If you want future 1099/T4A forms to be mailed to you, uncheck the Receive Form 1099 Electronically checkbox, in the pop-up, and click Accept.
If you opt out, future forms will be mailed to the address that you have entered into your KW White Pages profile.