Neighborhoods are a big focus in Command and across Keller Cloud. You can now select your client's favorite neighborhood—or even a few—in Contacts, which will allow you to send them personalized Neighborhood Snapshots or even add them to a Monthly Neighborhood Nurture Smart Plan. To learn how to add a neighborhood to a contact, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left side of the page to access your contact list.
3. Click on the Contact that you want to add to a Neighborhood.
4. Scroll to the "Neighborhoods" section and click Add Neighborhood, then click View Map.
5. Search for any neighborhood, click the neighborhood on the map, which will select it, then click Save when you are ready (you can add multiple neighborhoods to a contact in this way).
6. Once you add a neighborhood to a contact, Command creates an automatic neighborhood landing page, specific to this contact. To the left of the list of added neighborhoods, click Copy Link, to copy the link to this landing page for you to share with your contact.