The great thing about Opportunities is that it allows you to methodically track and manage your current and future transactions. A big piece of this is tracking all of the tasks you have to complete, at every stage of the process. While using the system, you might need to make adjustments to your Opportunity Pipeline checklists.
To learn how to do this, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click on the phase that includes the checklist you need to edit, in your Opportunity Pipeline.
4. Click Edit Stages, at the top right of the page.
5. Click on the checklist icon, ,on the stage you want to edit.
Add Checklist Items
Click Add Item, to add checklist items.
Edit Checklist Items
To the right of each checklist item, click the three dots to edit. Once in edit mode, click the checkmark to save or the X to delete that checklist item. Click and hold, on a checklist item, to move it to another position in the list.
Designate Checklist Items for Client Updates
With Client Updates, your clients will be sent a daily email, using Command Email, which will include a report of the Opportunity checklist items that you have completed that day.
- Click here to learn more about Client Updates.
You will see a Client Updates checkbox next to each checklist item. If the checkbox is checked, when you mark this item as complete, for an Opportunity, it will be included in the Client Update email for that day If nothing is marked as complete, no email will be sent).
Check or uncheck that checkbox, for each item, depending on whether you want it to be included in the Client Update email.
Save the Checklist
Click Save, at the bottom of the checklist modal, when you are finished editing.