The great thing about Opportunities is that it allows you to methodically track and manage your current and future transactions. A big piece of this is tracking all of the tasks you have to complete, at every stage of the process. While using the system, you might need to make adjustments to your Opportunity Pipeline checklists.
To learn how to do this, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar, to access your Opportunities dashboard.
3. Click on the phase that includes the checklist you need to edit, in your Opportunity Pipeline.
4. Click Edit Stages, at the top right of the page.
5. Click on the checklist icon, ,on the stage you want to edit.
6. Click Add Item, to add checklist items.
7. To the right of each checklist item, click the three dots to edit. Once in edit mode, click the checkmark to save or the X to delete that checklist item. Click and hold, on a checklist item, to move it to another position in the list.
8. Click Save.