As you create and manage Opportunities in Command, an Opportunity, or deal, that you are working might fall through, or you might make a mistake and have to recreate the Opportunity. In these cases, we have two ways to remove these Opportunities:
- Mark an Opportunity as Lost- if the Opportunity you are working falls through for any reason, you have the ability to mark it as lost. Keep in mind, this is not for when offers fall through or if a client's timeline get's pushed out, but when the client you represent drops you as their representation.
- Archive an Opportunity- if you make a mistake and have to recreate an Opportunity or if you put some test Opportunities in the system that you want to remove, you can archive Opportunities to remove them without affecting any future insights.
To learn how to archive an Opportunity or mark an Opportunity as Lost, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click on the phase that includes the Opportunity that you want to archive.
Mark an Opportunity as Lost
1. Click on the Opportunity name, to access the details page.
2. Use the Lost Opportunity button, at the top right of the Opportunity Details page, to close the transaction, if the Opportunity you are working falls through for any reason. Keep in mind, this is not for when offers fall through or if a client's timeline get's pushed out, but when the client you represent drops you as their representation.
- If an offer falls through, you have the ability to create a new compliance document checklist version, and start fresh with new documentation.
3. Describe why the Opportunity was lost, then click Save.
You will be able to find your lost Opportunities in the All Opportunities search:
- Click here to learn how to use the All Opportunities search.
Archive an Opportunity
The system will not let you archive an Opportunity that is in the Under Contact, or Closed phases. You must move the Opportunity to the Cultivate, Appointment, or Active phase to see this option in the tool.
1. Find the Opportunity in question, click the three dots on the Opportunity card, and choose Archive from the drop-down.
2. In the Confirmation pop-up, click Archive.
Restore an Archived Opportunity
1. Click on your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
2. On the left side of the page, click Command Settings, then Opportunity Settings ,and choose Opportunity Archive below.
3. On this page, you will see a list of all of the Opportunities you have archived. Click Restore, on any of these Opportunities, to move it back to your Opportunity Pipeline.