Whenever looking up agents in the KW.com agent search, you will see a "Visit My Website" link. There is also a website linked on the "My Agent" page of the app. These links will automatically take visitors to the agent’s website.
When an agent first joins Keller Williams, this link will send users to their eAgentC website by default, but this can be changed at any time. Follow the steps below to edit the website that will be linked to these areas:
1. From the myKW home page, hover over the "Home" tab at the top of the page and choose Agent Website Admin from the drop-down.
3. In the website admin tool, click section 2.0 Design Your Website and then click 2.4 Edit Site Info when that drops down.
4. In the "Website to Display" field, choose the Alternate option.
5. In the "Alternate Website" box, enter "http://" and then the website address that you want referenced on your profile and app.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
The website entered in the Alternate Website box will populate in the "Visit My Website" link on the KW.com agent profile in 24 hours and on to the mobile app in 24-48 hrs.