If you have forgotten your @KW.com (or any other KW provided email) email password, you will notice that Google will not let you recover your email password from Gmail itself. Not to worry, you can update your email password from within myKW. To learn how to do this, follow the steps below:
1. Log on to mykw.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Hover over the "Technology" tab at the top of the page and choose KW Email from the drop-down list.
3. Click Manage Your KW Email.
4. Make sure the correct email address is selected in the "Forwarding" section and then scroll down to the "New Password" section.
If you see a message that says "NO Email accounts available for this user," you will first need to create your KW Email.
5. Type the new password into the "Password" and "Confirm Password" boxes, then click Save New Password.
To ensure the security of your KW account, it's essential to create a strong password that is not easily guessable. Follow these guidelines to create a strong password:
If you don't meet these guidelines when creating a password, you'll receive an error message. Take a moment to review and adjust your password following the guidelines above for better security.
For additional tips and best practices on password security, be sure to check out our helpful guide.