If you have forgotten your @KW.com (or any other KW provided email) email password, you will notice that Google will not let you recover your email password from Gmail itself. Not to worry, you can update your email password from within myKW. To learn how to do this, follow the steps below:
1. Log on to mykw.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Hover over the "Technology" tab at the top of the page and choose KW Email from the drop-down list.
3. Click Manage Your KW Email.
4. Make sure the correct email address is selected in the "Forwarding" section and then scroll down to the "New Password" section.
Your password must be between 8 and 20 characters and must consist of at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number.
5. Type the new password into the "Password" and "Confirm Password" boxes, then click Save New Password.