Once you customize your Opportunity pipelines and create your task checklist templates, you are ready to start using the system to track your Opportunities. As you are working, you will want to mark checklist items as complete, set due dates for certain checklist items, and maybe create one-off checklist items that would not apply to your other Opportunities.
To learn how manage your checklists, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click the Phase this Opportunity is in to access the Stages.
4. Find the Opportunity, and at the bottom right of the Opportunity Card, click the Checklist Button.
Mark as Complete
1. To the right of the checklist item, click the Checkmark Icon, , to mark it as complete, or re-click to unmark as complete.
- You can also hide completed checklist items by clicking the Hide Completed Items toggle.
Add or Edit One-off Checklist Items
When you are editing and customizing your Opportunity stages, you are setting up the checklist templates that will apply to every Opportunity that you add to the system (click here to learn how to customize your Opportunity Pipelines). When you follow the steps below and add to or edit the checklist, these changes will only apply to the Opportunity you are working with and will not affect the checklist template:
1. Click Create Task, at the top right of the checklist pop-up, to add a new one-off checklist item.
2. Enter the details of the new task, then click Create, at the bottom of the modal.
You also have the ability to add one-off checklist items to future Stages. click on the Stage you want to add tasks for, along the top of the modal. Then, you can click Apply Checklist, and this will populate the normal checklist template. Finally, you can click Create Task to create a one-off task, outside the scope of the template.
3. Check or uncheck the Client Updates checkbox, for each item, depending on whether you want it to be included in the Client Update email.
With Client Updates, your clients will be sent a daily email, using Command Email, which will include a report of the Opportunity checklist items that you have completed that day.
- Click here to learn more about Client Updates.
You will see a Client Updates toggle next to each checklist item. If the toggle is selected, when you mark this item as complete, for an Opportunity, it will be included in the Client Update email for that day If nothing is marked as complete, no email will be sent).
4. To edit a checklist item, hover over the checklist item you wish to edit.
- The Set Due Date button will appear where you can add a due date for a specific checklist item.
- If you are on in a team Opportunity, the Assign button will appear, where you can select someone from your team to assign the task to. Doing this and setting a due date will put it in the Tasks applet, where the assignee will receive notifications of the task being due.
1. Once you make the changes you need, click Done, at the bottom right of the modal. these changes to not save in real-time.