Once you have completed all of the documents in your loop and they have been signed by the buyer and seller, you are ready to submit to you Market Center for review. If you do not submit the loop to your Market Center, they have no idea that you have started a loop and it won't be entered into their system. To learn how to submit a loop for review, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to mykw.kw.com.
2. In your eEdge Control Panel, under "myTransactions," click Start myTransaction.
3. Select the loop from the dashboard.
4. At the top right of the loop, click Submit For Review.
5. A pop-up will appear. Enter the closing date and property address to verify the information, then click Next.
6. A second pop-up will appear; this is where you will choose which specific documents you wish to submit. Check the box next to each document that you want to submit and label the document with either "Buying" or "Listing" in the Select Type drop-down. You can also leave notes for your admin on this pop-up.
7. Click Submit when you have selected all of the desired documents.
You will receive a notification at the top of the screen that your documents have been submitted. Your Market Center will be notified that there is a transaction in myTransactions, and it will go through compliance and be entered into the system.