Before this process can begin you need to create a Mailchimp account. Then log in to the email account you signed up with and click on the activation link provided by Mailchimp.
To learn more about verifying your Mailchimp account, follow these steps:
1. Open your browser and go to https://mailchimp.com
2. Log in with your username and password.
3. On the next page select the preferred verification method and click Enable.
Verify Your Identity via SMS
1. On the next page select your country and enter a mobile phone number. You can also enable two-factor authentication using the phone number.
2. Click Verify and a 6 digit code will be sent to the mobile phone number.
3. After the code has been received, enter the code, and click Verify.
Verify Your Identity with Security Questions
1. On the next page select the security questions and enter the answers before clicking Update.
|Once your Mailchimp account has been verified, you will be able to connect the application in Command.|