For Teams in Command, you can share individual leads/contacts or multiple leads/contacts with a Team Member. The difference between sharing a lead/contact and assigning a lead/contact is the fact that sharing leads/contacts can only be done by team members while assigning leads/contacts are only done by the Rainmaker of a team. In the process of sharing the lead/contact you will also have the option to give the Team Member you are sharing the contact with the ability to edit the lead/contact or simply view the lead/contact. After the lead/contact has been shared any changes made by the person who shared the lead/contact will appear within the same record and vice versa.
To learn how to share contacts with a Team Member, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
1. Locate the appropriate contact, click the three dots beside the contact, and select Share.
2. After the Share option is selected a window will appear:
3. After the form has been filled out, click Share. You can also give your team member the ability to edit the contact by clicking the "Can Edit" Toggle.
4. The contact will be sent to the Agent that was selected and will be visible under their Shared Contacts.
1. Locate the appropriate contacts and click the checkbox beside them.
2. Click the Select Bulk Action drop-down, select Share Contacts.
3. A form will appear:
4. The contacts will be sent to the Agent that was selected and will be within the Ownership filter in their contacts.