DDF is a nationwide property search solution provided by CREA.
The CREA data is already powering the listings in the app, so a client can download an agent’s app and start searching. However, to improve lead capture opportunities, agents need to set up a CREA DDF solution powered by WolfNet:
- This allows clients to create an account (needed to Save a Search or Favorites).
- This allows agent’s brand to show up throughout the app, beyond the initial splash page.
FOR CANADIAN MARKET CENTRES:
STEP 1: Find out your eAgentC OFFICE Website URL: (needed for step #2)
- Login to http://mykw.kw.com
- Hover over the Technology tab (top of page)
- Click MC Websites
- On the next page, click MC Web Site Admin
- Click the orange Preview Site button on the left side
- Record/copy the web address/URL in the browser window (e.g. http://mc###.yourkwoffice.com)
STEP 2: Set up Wolfnet as your CREA DDF operator with CREA
- Login at http://tools.realtorlink.ca/distribution
- Click on the Data Feed icon (upper right hand corner) to get to the data feed page
- On the Data Feed page, click on Add a Data Feed to direct the CREA member to the DDF Data Feed Wizard
- Under Step 1, select National Shared Pool from the options listed
- Under Step 2, select I will be engaging a 3rd Party Technology Provider to operate my Data Feed
- Under Step 3, search WolfNet within the open search field
- Under Step 4, provide your eAgentC website address (e.g. http://mc###.yourkwoffice.com)
- A Destination Owner is not required
- Under Step 5, select I want the Data Feed to PROVIDE ALL available listings
- Click on Click to review your Data Feed before saving it. This will display a summary and confirmation button to create the Data Feed.
- You and WolfNet will receive a confirmation email from the CREA system.
STEP 3: Request WolfNet to power your KW Mobile Search App with CREA DDF:
If your market center is within the first 120 days:
- Email email@example.com to request a Market Center IDX Build
- Launch Coordinator will request the necessary information from you and send it to WolfNet.
If your market center is past the first 120 days:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Market Center IDX Build
- Support member will request the necessary information from you and sent it to WolfNet.