There are two easy steps to adding a contact to the Monthly Neighborhood Nurture Smartplans. First you have to add at least one neighborhood to the contact, then you can add them to the SmartPlan, with the click of a button.
Before you can start utilizing a SmartPlan, you must go to the SmartPlans library and add it to your My SmartPlans list. Once it is in your My SmartPlans list, you can start adding contacts, which will get it started.
- Click here to learn how to add a SmartPlan to your My SmartPlans list.
To learn how to do this, follow the steps below:
Add Neighborhoods to a Contact
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left side of the page to access your contact list.
3. Click on the Contact that you want to add to a Neighborhood.
4. Scroll to the "Neighborhoods" section and click Add Neighborhood, then click View Map.
5. Search for any neighborhood, click the neighborhood on the map, which will select it, then click Save when you are ready (you can add multiple neighborhoods to a contact in this way).
Add Contacts to the Monthly Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlan
1. Check the box beside the desired contacts.
2. Click Select Bulk Action and select Add to SmartPlan.
3. A panel will come out from the right side of the screen, click the Add to SmartPlan icon, , for the Monthly Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlan.
You have to add the Monthly Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlan to your MySmartPlans library for this to work. Click here to learn how to do this.
4. Select when you want the SmartPlan to start:
- Start all now - If you select this option, the first step of the SmartPlan will begin immediately, as soon as you confirm.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Quarterly Call Plan, you will get 20 phone call reminders immediately.
- Start all on the following date - If you select this option, use the calendar widget to choose a date to start the SmartPlan on.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Quarterly Call SmartPlan, all of the initial reminders will be sent on the date you choose.
- Stagger over the next few days (you will only see this option if you are adding multiple contacts to the SmartPlan) - If you select this option, choose the maximum number of contacts, to distribute into the SmartPlan, per day.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Quarterly Call Plan and choose a maximum of 5 contacts per day, you will get 5 call reminders today, 5 call reminders tomorrow, 5 call reminders on the third day, and 5 call reminders on the fourth day.
7. Click Confirm when you are ready to start the SmartPlan, review the details, then click Confirm a second time.