You can create customized social media marketing designs, like images optimized for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc., and save to use later. When a design is created, you have the ability to add text layers, customize the content, and arrange the layouts.
To create a social media marketing design in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the top right of this screen, click Create Design.
4. Choose Social then click Continue.
5. Use the categories, on the left side of the page, to choose the content for the design you want to create. Once you select a category, use the design type filters, above the available templates, to ensure the design is optimized for what you are creating.
6. Hover over the template you want to use and click Use to start editing.
7. Name your template, then use the Design Editor to customize.
- Learn more about how to use the Print and Social Design Editor.
8. Once your template is customized, you have some options for saving, sharing, and downloading:
- File - this drop-down gives you control over editing options (like show grid, or ruler & guidelines), save options, and print quality.
- Download - downloads an image of your template to your computer, with the option of saving as a JPEG, PNG, PDF Standard (the smaller, lower quality PDF option), PDF for Printing (the larger, higher quality PDF option), or a video (MP4, MOV, GIF) file format.
- Share - share the customized template via Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, or use the "Project Link" to view a template specific web page. These are mostly editor sharing options, allowing users to share previews without having to download.
- Done - this will take you back to Command. If you've made any edits, it will ask whether you want to save your changes before heading back to Command.
You also have the ability to share the design with KW associates, from within your design library, and to utilize these social media designs when creating social ads and social posts in Campaigns:
Please sign in to leave a comment.