In Command, you can create email designs for listings, events, brand awareness, and much more. There are templates in the library ready for you to customize and use, or you can create these from scratch. Once you create email designs here, you can use them in your SmartPlans or Email Campaigns.
To create an email design in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, ,on the left side of the page.
3. At the top right of this screen, click Create Design.
4. Choose Email then click Continue.
The "Import photos and text from a listing" checkbox does not apply to email templates, you will have the opportunity to add listing info in the editor.
5. Next, either select a template to create a starting place for your design and click Next, or click Start From Blank, at the top right of the page.
6. Now you will be taken to the Command Email Editor. Create the email design using the tools in the Command Email Editor.
- Click here to learn the details of using the Command Email Editor.
7. After the email design has been created, you might notice merge tag placeholders and seemingly broken images, for data and images that will auto-populate from your Command Marketing Profile, but you can send a test email to make sure everything will populate correctly. To send a test email:
- Click Options, at the top right of the editor, and choose Send Test Email, from the drop-down.
- Enter the email address you want to send the test to, then click Send Test Email.
8. You are also able to download the HTML file for this design. You would then be able to import that HTML file into another person's Command Email Editor, or for use in an outside email editor. To download the HTML file for your design:
- Click Options, at the top right of the editor, and choose Download Template, from the drop-down.
- A pop-up will appear with two options. You can choose to download the HTML with the merge tags filled with the info from your Marketing Profile (use this option if you are going to import into another system), download with merge tags not filled (only use this if you are going to import this into another users Command Email Editor as these merge tags are built for use with the Command Marketing Profile), or both which really creates two downloads.
- Once you select your download preference(s), click Download Selected.
9. After the template has been finalized, name the design (top left of the page) and click Save (top right of page).
10. Click the X, at the top right of the page, to exit the editor.
Please sign in to leave a comment.