Users can create their own customized templates in Designs and save these templates to use later. When a template is created users can add text layers, customize the content, and arrange the layouts.
To learn how to create an email template with Designs, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon,,on the left side of the page.
3. At the bottom right of this screen, click the blue Create Content button .
4. On the Create Content page, choose Email, then click Create Template.
5. Create the email template using the tools on the design page.
6. After the email template has been created, you can send a test email. To send a test email, click the envelope icon and an email form will appear. Once the email form is filled out, click Send Test Email.
7. After the template has been finalized, name the template and click Save Changes.