The asset library, for the print and social design editor, is a place where can add images, logos, font and more. Once you add these assets, you will be able to easily utilize them when you are creating designs.
To learn how to customize your asset library for the print and social design editor, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the bottom right of this screen, click the blue Create Content button, .
4. On the Create Content page, choose either Social or Print, then click Create Template.
5. Log in to the Designs Editor with your KW login credentials (the system should only make you do this once per day).
6. At the top of the page, click Brand Assets.
Now that you are in the asset library, you can start customizing:
Colors and Fonts - add any colors or fonts that you know you will want to use on future designs.
Logos - add the logos that you know you will use on future designs (team logos, brand icons, etc. - KW logos have already been added to the Design Editor, but your Market Center DBA logos have not. Click here to learn how to download your Market Center DBA logo.)
Smart Text - add validated text blocks that you will want to have available for future designs (disclaimers, tag lines, etc.). The system will automatically pull a few Smart Text fields in from your Marketing Profile, but you have the option of adding more, or editing/removing any that came in automatically.
Images - add any images that you will want to have available for future designs (headshots, team photos, backgrounds, etc.).
Elements - add shapes, objects, icons, or image here that you want to have available for future designs.
Videos - this section allows you to add videos to your asset library, but this library is only for print and social designs, so these videos won't surface anywhere.
Files - this section allows you to add files and documents to your asset library, but this library is only for print and social designs, so these won't surface anywhere.