The asset library, for the print and social design editor, is a place where can add images, logos, font and more. Once you add these assets, you will be able to easily utilize them when you are creating designs.
To learn how to customize your asset library for the print and social design editor, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the bottom right of this screen, click the blue Create Content button, .
4. On the Create Content page, choose either Social or Print, then click Create Template.
5. Log in to the Designs Editor with your KW login credentials (the system should only make you do this once per day).
6. At the top right of this page, click the + Library button.
Now that you are in the asset library, you can start customizing:
Details - add personal and company information that you will want to auto-fill in future designs (most of this information will auto-fill from your Command Marketing Profile).
Text - add validated text blocks that you will want to have available for future designs (disclaimers, tag lines, etc.).
Images - add any images that you will want to have available for future designs (headshots, team photos, backgrounds, etc.).
Logos - add the logos that you know you will use on future designs (team logos, brand icons, etc. - KW logos have already been added to the Design Editor, but your Market Center DBA logos have not. Click here to learn how to download your Market Center DBA logo.)
Brand Kit - add any colors or fonts that you know you will want to use on future designs.
The information will auto-save as you are adding to your asset library, click the X, at the top right of the page, to close when finished.