1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs (SketchHouse) icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the bottom right of this screen, click the blue Create Content button, .
4. Choose Landing Page, then click Create Template.
5. Use the Landing Page Editor to create your landing page template. You will notice that the widgets you have added to the template are temporary blurred out, however if you have completed your Marketing Profile that information will automatically populate into the corresponding widget.
- To learn how to complete your marketing profile, click here.
Once you are satisfied with the layout of the template, you can tailor your widgets by clicking Configure Widgets in the sidebar.
You will need to configure the widgets you selected before you can publish the landing page. Some of the widgets will be auto-populated with information from your Marketing Profile, but you may have to enter other information that was not auto-populated.
Be sure to click Save and Apply as you are filling out the fields for each widget.
Save Template/Publish Landing Page
While you are customizing your Landing Page template you can click Save Template to save your progress and come back later. Once you have configured all of your widgets in the Landing Page template, you can click Publish Landing Page. Both options are located in the top right hand corner of the screen.
When you click Publish Landing Page, a confirmation message will appear:
Click Yes and your landing page will be published and available to manage in Landing Pages.