Gmail's filters allow you to manage the flow of incoming messages. Using filters, you can automatically send email to a label, archive, delete, star, or forward your mail, even keep it out of Spam. You can set up filters in your @kw.com email account powered by Google by clicking here.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my KW email account when I leave KW?
- I'm getting an email that says "Your Account will be removed in X days"
- Gmail Filters
- My email address might have been hacked, what should I do?
- Set up POP for @KW.com email account
- Create your @KW.com Gmail account
- Change Your KW Email Password
- Set Up Forwarding for Your KW Email Account
- Set Up an Email Alias Address
- Can anyone open Google documents, even if they aren't using Google Apps?