With Campaigns, you can now use videos for your ad content. Before you can add videos to your social ad campaign you need to first create the campaign (for more detailed instruction around creating a social ad campaign, click here):
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns (Lead Accelerator) icon,, on the left side of the page.
3. Click Create New at the top right of the page.
4. Select Social Ad.
5. On the "Compose New" page, enter your campaign name (e.g. 7318 Euclid Dr.) in the Marketing Campaign Name field.
6. Next, select your campaign goal.
7. Complete the Schedule, Budget, and Marketing Campaign Goal fields on the "Compose New" window, and then click Configure Campaign.
8. On this page, complete all of the applicable fields until you get to the Ad Content section. Once you have reached the this section section select Video and click the plus sign,, below.
9. Ensure that the Upload Video tab is selected, then either drag and drop the video file into the space provided, or click to browse your files and find the file. Click Next, once the video loads in the pop-up box.
|The size of the video filemust be smaller than 250 MB, and the video duration must be less than 600 seconds. Supported formats are .mp4 and .m4v.|
10. Complete the rest of the form and you will be ready to click Publish Campaign, to run your ad.