There are two easy steps to adding a contact to the Bi-Weekly (twice a month) Neighborhood Nurture Smartplans. First you have to add at least one neighborhood to the contact, then you can add them to the SmartPlan with the click of a button.
This SmartPlan will send the contact an email, twice a month, with a link to a neighborhood landing page that includes all of the neighborhoods you have added for them (and that they are following) with active listings and key neighborhood market stats.
To add a contact to the Bi-Weekly Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlan:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left side of the page to access your contact list.
Add Neighborhoods to a Contact
1. Click on the Contact that you want to add to the SmartPlan.
2. Scroll to the "Neighborhoods" section and click Add Neighborhood, then click View Map.
3. Search for a location, click the neighborhood on the map, which will select it, then click Save when you are ready (you can add multiple neighborhoods to a contact in this way).
Add Contacts to the Bi-Weekly Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlan
1. Check the box next to the contacts you want to add to the SmartPlan. You can click the number of contacts showing, at the top right of the page, and choose to show more contacts on the page. This will allow you to select more contacts to add to the SmartPlan.
2. Click Select Bulk Action and select Add to SmartPlan.
3. A panel will come out from the right side of the screen, click the Select button by the Bi-weekly Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlan.
If you don't see this SmartPlan in the list, go to the SmartPlans applet and use the SmartPlans Library to find and add this Smartplan to your list.
4. If any of the contacts you are adding are missing key pieces of information, you will see a pop-up that shows who they are and what info they are missing. These issues include things like not having a neighborhood added (at least one neighborhood must be added for this SmartPlan to work), missing an email address (if there is an email step), etc.
- At the top right of the pop-up, you can click Export to download a CSV file that will include this list of contacts and issues. You can use this export to go back into contacts and work to update these contacts to resolve the issue.
- At the bottom right of the pop-up, you can click to Remove Contacts with Errors. This will add all of the original contacts except for the contacts on this list.
- At the bottom right of the pop-up, you can click Add to Plan Anyway. This will add all of the contacts, regardless of the errors it will potentially create. Using this method, you could then fix those exported contacts after they have been added.
If you chose to "Add to Plan Anyway," you will see a link, at the top of the next page, to Review Selected Contacts. This will pull up a list of all the contacts you are adding to the SmartPlan, with an option to remove them from the list individually. Contacts with errors will show the error reason to the right of their name. Click Save Changes when finished.
5. Select when you want the SmartPlan to start:
- Start all now - If you select this option, the first step of the SmartPlan will begin immediately, as soon as you confirm.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Quarterly Call Plan, you will get 20 phone call reminders immediately.
- Start all on the following date - If you select this option, use the calendar widget to choose a date to start the SmartPlan on.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Quarterly Call SmartPlan, all of the initial reminders will be sent on the date you choose.
- Stagger over the next few days (you will only see this option if you are adding multiple contacts to the SmartPlan) - If you select this option, choose the maximum number of contacts, to distribute into the SmartPlan, per day.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Quarterly Call Plan and choose a maximum of 5 contacts per day, you will get 5 call reminders today, 5 call reminders tomorrow, 5 call reminders on the third day, and 5 call reminders on the fourth day.
6. Click Confirm when you are ready to start the SmartPlan.
Please sign in to leave a comment.