SmartPlan emails are sent out within the window of 10am-6pm CST. If an agent attempts to start one at 7pm, although it appears that the text/email should send immediately, it may be held from being sent until 10am the following morning.
There are two easy steps to adding a contact to the Bi-Weekly Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlan. First you have to add at least one neighborhood to the contact, then you can add them to the SmartPlan, with the click of a button.
Before you can start utilizing a SmartPlan, you must go to the SmartPlans library and add it to your My SmartPlans list. Once it is in your My SmartPlans list, you can start adding contacts, which will get it started.
- Click here to learn how to add a SmartPlan to your My SmartPlans list.
To learn how to do this, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left side of the page to access your contact list.
Adding a Single Contact to the SmartPlan
1. Click on the Contact that you want to add to the SmartPlan.
2. Scroll to the "Neighborhoods" section and click Add Neighborhood, then click View Map.
3. Search for a location, click the neighborhood on the map, which will select it, then click Save when you are ready (you can add multiple neighborhoods to a contact in this way).
4. Once you have added neighborhoods to the contact, click Add to SmartPlan.
5. A panel will come out from the right side of the screen, click the Add to SmartPlan icon,, for the Monthly Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlan.
The panel will then disappear and the contact will be added to the SmartPlan, which will send the first email immediately.
Adding Multiple Contacts to the SmartPlan
You may also add multiple contacts to Monthly Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlan.
1. Check the box beside the desired contacts.
2. Click Select Bulk Action and select Add to SmartPlan.
3. A panel will come out from the right side of the screen, click the Add to SmartPlan icon,, for the Monthly Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlan.
The panel will then disappear and the contacts will be added to the SmartPlan, which will send the first email immediately.