The Quarterly Call plan is a simple, but powerful SmartPlan. Once you add a lead/contact to this SmartPlan, you will get a task reminder each quarter to give them a call. This is an important aspect of staying in emotional proximity with your database.
Before you can start utilizing a SmartPlan, you must go to the SmartPlans library and add it to your My SmartPlans list. Once it is in your My SmartPlans list, you can start adding contacts, which will get it started.
- Click here to learn how to add a SmartPlan to your My SmartPlans list.
To learn how to add a contact to this SmartPlan, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left side of the page to access your contact list.
Add a Single Contact to the SmartPlan
1. Click on the Contact that you want to add to the SmartPlan
2. Click the Add to SmartPlan icon, , or click the SmartPlans tab, then click Add to SmartPlan.
3. A panel will come out from the right side of the screen, click the Add to SmartPlan icon,, to the right of the Quarterly Call SmartPlan.
4. Choose between starting this contact on the SmartPlan immediately or on a specific date.
5. Click Confirm when you are ready to start the SmartPlan, review the details, then click Confirm a second time.
Add Multiple Contacts to the SmartPlan
1. Check the box beside the desired contacts
2. Click Select Bulk Action and select Add to SmartPlan.
3. A panel will come out from the right side of the screen, click the Add to SmartPlan icon, , for the Monthly Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlan.
4. Select when you want the SmartPlan to start:
- Start all now - If you select this option, the first step of the SmartPlan will begin immediately, as soon as you confirm.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Quarterly Call Plan, you will get 20 phone call reminders immediately.
- Start all on the following date - If you select this option, use the calendar widget to choose a date to start the SmartPlan on.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Quarterly Call SmartPlan, all of the initial reminders will be sent on the date you choose.
- Stagger over the next few days - If you select this option, choose the maximum number of contacts, to distribute into the SmartPlan, per day.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Quarterly Call Plan and choose a maximum of 5 contacts per day, you will get 5 call reminders today, 5 call reminders tomorrow, 5 call reminders on the third day, and 5 call reminders on the fourth day.
7. Click Confirm when you are ready to start the SmartPlan, review the details, then click Confirm a second time.