|WARNING! You must comply with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and any other federal, state or local laws, including for B2B (business-to-business) calls and texts. Never call or text a number on any Do Not Call list, and do not use an autodialer or artificial voice or prerecorded messages without proper consent. For more information about the TCPA and DNC laws, visit https://www.kwconnect.com/page/industry-resource/dnc. Contact your attorney to ensure your compliance.|
The Quarterly Call plan is a simple, but powerful SmartPlan. Once you add a lead/contact to this SmartPlan, you will get a task reminder each quarter to give them a call. This is an important aspect of staying in emotional proximity with your database.
Before a user can start utilizing a SmartPlan, they must go to the SmartPlans library and add it to their
My SmartPlans list. Once it is in the My SmartPlans list, the user can start adding contacts and get it started.
To add a contact to this SmartPlan:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left side of the page to access your contact list.
Add a Single Contact to the SmartPlan
1. Click on the contact that you want to add to the SmartPlan.
2. Click the three dots, , and select Add to SmartPlan, or click the SmartPlans tab, then click Add to SmartPlan.
3. Click the Select button by the Quarterly Call SmartPlan. The search bar can also be used as well.
4. Choose when you want the SmartPlan to start: Start Now or Start on the following date. If the Start Now option is selected, the Task will populate immediately and appear as being due the following day. If you change the task time view range from Today to Next 7 Days then they will see the Quarterly Call task.
- Learn how to manage your tasks
5. Click Confirm when you are ready to start the SmartPlan.
Add Multiple Contacts to the SmartPlan
1. Check the box next to the contacts you want to add to the SmartPlan. You can click the number of contacts showing, at the top right of the page, and choose to show more contacts on the page. This will allow you to select more contacts to add to the SmartPlan.
2. Click Select Bulk Action and select Add to SmartPlan.
3. A panel will come out from the right side of the screen, click Select next to My Quarterly Call Plan.
If you don't see this SmartPlan in the list, go to the SmartPlans applet and use the SmartPlans Library to find and add this Smartplan to your list.
4. If any of the contacts you are adding are missing a phone number, you will see a pop-up that shows this. The SmartPlan will still populate tasks for these contacts, but this SmartPlan is focused on making phone calls.
- At the top right of the pop-up, you can click Export to download a CSV file that will include this list of contacts and issues. You can use this export to go back into contacts and work to update these contacts to resolve the issue.
- At the bottom right of the pop-up, you can click to Remove Contacts with Errors. This will add all of the original contacts except for the contacts on this list.
- At the bottom right of the pop-up, you can click Add to Plan Anyway. This will add all of the contacts, regardless of the errors it will potentially create. Using this method, you could then fix those exported contacts after they have been added.
If you chose to "Add to Plan Anyway," you will see a link, at the top of the next page, to Review Selected Contacts. This will pull up a list of all the contacts you are adding to the SmartPlan, with an option to remove them from the list individually. Contacts with errors will show the error reason to the right of their name. Click Save Changes when finished.
5. Select when you want the SmartPlan to start:
Start all now - If you select this option, the first step of the SmartPlan will begin immediately, as soon as you confirm.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Quarterly Call Plan, you will get 20 phone call reminders immediately.
Start all on the following date - If you select this option, use the calendar widget to choose a date to start the SmartPlan on.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Quarterly Call SmartPlan, all of the initial reminders will be sent on the date you choose.
Stagger over the next few days - If you select this option, choose the maximum number of contacts, to distribute into the SmartPlan, per day.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Quarterly Call Plan and choose a maximum of 5 contacts per day, you will get 5 call reminders today, 5 call reminders tomorrow, 5 call reminders on the third day, and 5 call reminders on the fourth day.
6. Click Confirm when you are ready to start the SmartPlan.