With Campaigns, you can send the campaign to your own contacts in Command by targeting your database.
To learn how to target your database, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns (Lead Accelerator) icon,, on the left side of the page.
3. Click Create New at the top right of the page.
4. Select Social Ad.
5. On the "New Social Ad Campaign" form, enter your campaign name (e.g. 7318 Euclid Dr.) in the Enter a campaign name field.
6. Next, select your campaign goal.
7. Select the social media channels the campaign will be posted on and click Set Up Campaign.
8. After you have reached the Channel Options section, click Configure besides the social media platform you will be posting the ad to. Complete each sub-section and once you have reached "Ad Targeting", click the checkbox besides Target my Database.
9. Select the audience your audience from the drop-down menu. If you don't have an audience created, click the Create New Audience button.
Create New Audience
1. When creating an audience you will need to name the audience first.
2. Next, you will select whether you want to target by tags or audience.
3. Then you will search and select the tags or neighborhoods you want to target and click Create when finished.
Your audience must include at least 100 contacts.
Each neighborhood you select must be associated with a contact prior to creating the audience.
Click here, to learn how to add a neighborhood to a contact