With Campaigns, you can send the campaign to your own contacts in Command by targeting your database.
To learn how to target your database, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns (Lead Accelerator) icon,, on the left side of the page.
3. Click Create New at the top right of the page.
4. Select Social Ad.
5. On the "Compose New" page, enter your campaign name (e.g. 7318 Euclid Dr.) in the Marketing Campaign Name field.
6. Next, choose the social media platforms where you want to market your ad.
7. Complete the Schedule, Budget, and Marketing Campaign Goal fields on the "Compose New" window, and then click Configure Campaign.
8. After you have customized your campaign click the "Advanced Targeting" toggle then check the box beside "Target my Database"
9. Select the audience your audience from the drop-down menu. If you don't have an audience created, click the Create New Audience button.
10. When creating an audience you will need to name the audience first. Next, you will select which tags to include in the audience. Any contact with the tag you selected will be included in the audience. Once you have selected your tags, click Create.
|Your audience must include at least 100 contacts