The Mid-Term Nuture SmartPlan allows you to stay top of mind by scheduling regular check-ins with your contacts over the span of six months.
First you have to add at least one neighborhood to the contact, then you can add them to the SmartPlan, with the click of a button. To learn how to do this, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left side of the page to access your contact list.
3. Click on the Contact that you want to add to the SmartPlan.
4. Scroll to the "Neighborhoods" section and click Add Neighborhood, then click Find on Map.
5. Search for any neighborhood, click the neighborhood on the map, which will select it, then click Save when you are ready (you can add multiple neighborhoods to a contact in this way).
6. Click the Add to SmartPlan icon or click the SmartPlans tab then click Add to SmartPlan.
7. A panel will come out from the right side of the screen, click the Add to SmartPlan icon,, for the Mid-Term Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlan.
The panel will then disappear and the contact will be added to the SmartPlan.
After the contact has been added to the SmartPlan, you can keep track of who is engaging with the Neighborhood Landing pages by viewing the Last Visited column in your contacts.
To learn how to customize columns in your contacts, click here.