Yes, agents will have the opportunity to create custom folders for each opportunity where they are able to upload any documents or files associated with that opportunity. These folders are accessible to the MCA and compliance coordinators; however, they are not part of the standard compliance process.
Articles in this section
- I've uploaded a PDF Document to my Opportunity Documents but it isn't displaying correctly. What do I do?
- Our forms are copyrighted and we are not allowed to upload them to DocuSign. Does this mean we won't be able to use Command?
- Should we add documents through the DocuSign link or directly to the Compliance tab of CloudMORE settings?
- How do I edit or rearrange my compliance checklists?
- Where do I access the Compliance Checklists to set them up?
- How will CDAs (DAs) be shared with this process?
- How will compliance work with teams? Typically, their admins handle that.
- We are in a state that does not allow anyone other than X company to have our forms. How will this system work if we can't use DocuSign?
- Will leadership receive notifications when documents are submitted to the Market Center?
- Where can I access the recordings for the livestreams?