Within the Design editor, the KWLS Panel enables you to add images and listing information from your own MLS listings, as well as pull neighborhood/postal code market snapshot data to easily use in your design. This allows you to leverage the info you are already adding to the MLS, as well as easily create custom Neighborhood designs.
The listing can be searched for in several different ways:
- Search by Listing Address
- Search by MLS number
- Search by KWLS ID
- Search by Listing agent
- Search by co-listing agent
When searching for Snapshots, you can search for the neighborhood you want to highlight in two ways:
- Neighborhood Name
- Postal Code - once you enter a postal code, you will see a list of neighborhoods within that postal code to choose from.
Type the search criteria into the space provided, click Enter, then click the Select button on the listing. A panel will appear with the listing photos and listing details that you can easily add to the design.
- To add a listing photo/text, hover over the image/text box in the Photos/Listing Details tab, then click the Add image button, .
- You can also select a placeholder image/text, in the design, and click the Replace Image button, .
You can then edit, rearrange, duplicate, or remove the image/text.
Type the search criteria into the space provided, click Enter, then click on the neighborhood/postal code result, and you will see some image options with up-to-date market snapshot data.
- To add neighborhood Snapshot images, hover over the image in the photo panel and click the Add image button, .
Once the image has been selected you can edit the image, rearrange the image, duplicate the image, or remove the image.