The DocuSign integration with Command makes it easy to get forms signed and loaded into an Opportunity. Your Market Center and the DocuSign team will prepare the Market Center Admin DocuSign account, then will enable this connection for you in Command once it is ready.
1. In order to use DocuSign with Command, you must create the DocuSign account from within Command. The email address attached to your DocuSign account is a key part of your DocuSign identity. If you already have a DocuSign account, you will not be able to create a new KW DocuSign account with the same email address as in your existing DocuSign account.
2. Guest User admins on teams do not have access to create KW DocuSign accounts.
To learn how to create and connect your DocuSign account in Command, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. Find DocuSign on the Connected Applications list, and click Connect Account.
The email address you enter here is a key part of your DocuSign identity. It is recommended that you use your @kw.com email address for this, but not required.
4. A DocuSign Connection pop-up will appear. Enter your preferred first and last name, as well as the email address you want to use with DocuSign moving forward. Click Send Registration Email.
5. A DocuSign invitation email will be sent to the email address you entered. Find and open the email, then click Accept Invite.
6. First, DocuSign will have you choose the password you will use for your DocuSign account, then choose a password recovery validation question and answer. Click Activate.
7. Next, click the DocuSign Customer Agreement link, to review the terms and conditions around your new DocuSign account. Click Accept Agreement, once you have reviewed the customer agreement.
8. Now that the account has been created, we need to connect it to your Command account. In the DocuSign section, on the Command Connected Apps page, click Authorize.
9. Enter the DocuSign password you created on step 6, then click Log In.
10. Finally, give Command permission to connect to your new DocuSign account. Click Accept.