The compliance process will take place in Command. Your agents can use their choice of provider to complete forms and get signatures. They just need to be aware of the data that will be with that third party and what that third-party agreement for data usage is.
Articles in this section
- Our forms are copyrighted and we are not allowed to upload them to DocuSign. Does this mean we won't be able to use Command?
- Should we add documents through the DocuSign link or directly to the Compliance tab of CloudMORE settings?
- Can we create more than one checklist for each opportunity type for different sets of transactions such as single family homes, land-only, or for different states?
- How do I edit or rearrange my compliance checklists?
- Where do I access the Compliance Checklists to set them up?
- How will CDAs (DAs) be shared with this process?
- How will compliance work with teams? Typically, their admins handle that.
- We are in a state that does not allow anyone other than X company to have our forms. How will this system work if we can't use DocuSign?
- Will we get notifications when documents are submitted to the market center?
- Where can I access the recordings for the livestreams?