Market Centers can now review submitted compliance checklists in Command. Agents can use Dotloop or DocuSign (or in a more traditional way) to mange their documents and send for completion, then they will pull those documents into Command. Once they add all of the required, completed documents, they will submit for review. MCAs, Assistant MCAs and Compliance Coordinators have the ability to review these submitted checklists, and either accept or return them back to the agent. The owner and assignees of the Opportunity will then be notified via email, Kelle and a Command notification, letting them know that they need to fix the discrepancies and resubmit.
To learn how to review, approve, and return submitted compliance checklists, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Opportunities icon,, on the left sidebar.
4. At the top of the page, click Compliance Requests.
5. Find the compliance request in the list, then click Review.
- Click here to learn how to search for specific compliance requests in Command MC.
6. On the left side of the page, select the compliance event that holds the submitted documents, then click Review. Choose one of the three options:
- All Documents - review all documents, even documents you have already reviewed and taken action on.
- New Documents - only review documents that have not been approved or rejected.
- Selected Documents - check the box next to the documents you want to select and use this option, if you want to target specific documents.
7. Review the document. At the bottom right of the page, click either Approve Document or Reject Document.
- Click here to learn more about using the PDF Review tool to approve and reject submitted documents.
If you approved the document, click the arrow, on the right side of the document, to move on to the next document.
If you rejected the document, a pop-up will appear. You must enter a reason for rejecting the document, then click Reject Document.
The agent will then see the Rejected status on this document, where they can hover over the rejection comment icon, , to find out why it was rejected. They will then have to resubmit a new version of this document.
Flag Missing Documents
Once you have reviewed the submitted documents, find any documents that should have been submitted, but were not. On the right side of the page, on that checklist item line, click the missing document button, .
Set the Compliance Event Status
Once you approve and/or reject submitted documents, use the Status drop-down, at the top right of the page, and set the status for the Compliance Event (i.e. Listed, Under Contract, Closed, ect.).
The agent will receive a Kelle and Command notification, letting them know that their submitted checklist was returned or accepted. The status will also display on the left side of the page, next to the Compliance Event, where the agent will clearly be able to see the status.
Once they resubmit the checklist with the updates, it will appear with the Resubmitted status in Command MC. You can then repeat the approval process until all of the documents, in every compliance event (Listed, Under Contract, and Closed), are in the Approved status.