Once you finish adding all of the required completed documents for an Opportunity compliance event (Listed, Under Contract, Closed), you will submit these to your MCA, or Compliance Coordinator, who will approve or reject the completed forms. If they get rejected, see the bottom of the article to learn how to replace and resubmit.
To submit compliance documents to your Market Center for approval:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. Click Documents, at the top of the page.
5. Next, choose the compliance event (Listed, Under Contract, Closed, etc.) that needs to be submitted.
6. Once you finish adding all of the required completed documents to the compliance event, click Submit to MC.
7. If the primary contact associated with Opportunity does not have a Primary Email or Primary Phone added in their contact record, an Edit Client Information pop-up will appear. Ensure you complete both fields, then click Save and Submit.
- The contact's legal name, if different from the primary name, will also populate here. If there is no legal name entered, it will populate with their primary name. You can make edits to this, in this pop-up.
8. A confirmation will appear, click Submit.
If a you attach the wrong document to a required checklist item and submit it to your Market Center for approval, you have two options to assist you to correct it: Leverage the "Update" option by clicking on the three dots on the right side to replace the document or use Compliance folder messaging to notify your Leadership Compliance team of the mistake. They would then be able to reject the submission and that will allow you to replace it. You can only remove a document from the compliance checklist if it hasn't been submitted to the Market Center yet.
Once you submit the documents to your Market Center, your MCA, or Compliance Coordinator, will either approve or reject each submitted document. If approved, then you will see the Approved status next to the document name. If rejected, then you will have to make changes and resubmit:
Replace Rejected Documents
When a document is rejected, you will not only see a, red, Returned status next to the document name and compliance event, but you can hover over the rejection comment icon, , to find out why it was rejected.
1. Once you make the necessary changes to the document, click the three dots, to the right of the file name, and select Update from the drop-down.
2. Complete the form, then click Update when ready:
- In the comment section, enter the reason for replacing the document.
- Add the Document.
- If you choose Manual, click to browse your computer for the file, or drag the file into the space provided.
- If you choose to pull from DocuSign or Dotloop, you will see a list of documents you have in the corresponding DocuSign Room or Dotloop Loop. Select the corresponding file.
- If you choose Custom, you will see a list of custom folders and documents to pull from. Select the corresponding file.
3. Once all of the rejected documents in the compliance event have the Updated status, click Resubmit to MC. This will repeat the approval/rejection process.