In Command MC, you may have recruits in your database that have not been added to the Recruiting Pipeline yet. Although, you have option to add recruits to the Pipeline when you are initially adding the recruit to the database you can add them to the Pipeline later if need be.
- Click here to learn how to add a recruit to the Recruit Management database.
To learn how to add an existing recruit to your Recruiting Pipeline, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Recruits icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. Click Recruit Management at the top of the page. A list displays of all your Market Center recruits.
5. Click the ellipses icon, , on the far right for that recruit and select Add to Pipeline.
6. On the Add to Pipeline window, select the Phase, Stage, and Production Status. The Production Status will be displayed as a badge before the recruits name: or .
7. Click Save when ready.
This recruit will now appear in your Recruit Pipeline, within the phase and stage that was selected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.