1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the screen, click CloudMORE Settings, then select DocuSign Settings from the drop-down.
4. Select your Market Center using the drop-down provided, then click the Connect Market Center button.
5. A pop-up will appear with your Market Center's email@example.com email address populated, click Send Registration Email.
It is not possible to use any other email address for your Market Center's DocuSign account. This will be the email address that you will use to login to this DocuSign account and where all DocuSign email communication for this account will be sent.
6. A DocuSign invitation email will be sent to this email address. Find and open the email, then click Accept Invite.
7. First, DocuSign will have you choose the password you will use for your DocuSign account, then choose a password recovery validation question and answer. Click Activate.
8. Next, click the DocuSign Customer Agreement link, to review the terms and conditions around your new DocuSign account. Click Accept Agreement, once you have reviewed the customer agreement.
9. Now that the account has been created, we need to connect it to Command. In the DocuSign Settings section of Command, click Sign In.
10. Enter the DocuSign password you created on step 7, then click Log In.
11. Finally, give Command permission to connect to your new DocuSign account. Click Accept.