Whether you are using DocuSign, Dotloop, or another process to manage your forms and get signatures, you will use Command to attach and submit completed compliance documents to your Market Center for approval. Additionally, there may be a situation where the document is from neither of those platforms and is too big to be uploaded all at once or has some pages that don't need to be included. If that is the case, users can split a pdf into multiple documents within Command and attach the split pages to a specific checklist item.
To attach compliance documents to an Opportunity:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. Click Documents, at the top of the page.
5. On the left side of the page, use the Checklist Type drop-down to select the type of checklist you will be adding documents for.
6. Next, choose the compliance event (Listed, Under Contract, Closed, etc.) where the document will be added.
7. At the top right of the checklist, use the drop-down to select where you want to pull the document(s) from.
Keep in mind, if you are going to pull documents from Dotloop or DocuSign that you must have that system connected in Command and connected to this Opportunity. Once you create a Dotloop Loop or a DocuSign Room from this Opportunity, you will be locked in to that platform and won't be able to switch where you are pulling documents from.
In addition to that there may be a situation where the document is from neither of those platforms and is too big to be uploaded all at once or has some pages that don't need to be included. If that is the case, users can split a pdf into multiple documents within Command and attach the split pages to a specific checklist item.
8. Attach the document to the corresponding checklist item. You can switch between different document sources as you complete each item, depending on where the document is located.
- If you choose to pull from DocuSign, you will see two drop-downs appear at the top right of the checklist.
- In the "Working Folder" drop-down, if you have set up custom document folders in DocuSign, choose the folder you want to pull documents from, and if not, select Room Docs.
- In the "Attach Files From" drop-down, a list of documents you have in the corresponding DocuSign Room Folder will then be available to attach. Select the corresponding file in the checklist item.
In the "Working Folders" drop-down, you must select a folder to pull documents from to be able to pull in documents.
Even if you don't have custom folders set up in the Documents tab of your DocuSign Room, select "Room Docs" to pull from the default section of this tab.
- If you choose My Computer (Manual), click to browse your computer for the file, or drag the file into the space provided. When using the manual option, the only file type accepted is PDF. However, JPEGs and such can be uploaded in DocuSign Rooms, where you will be able to manage the document and pull it into the checklist.
- If you choose Custom, you will see a list of custom folders and documents to pull from. Select the corresponding file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.