As you purchase subscriptions in the KW Marketplace, you might need to cancel a subscription. You can do this at any time, though there will be a period of time where the cancellation is pending. Generally this will fully process when you would have been charged for the next monthly payment. While the cancellation is pending, you have the ability to continue using the service, and you will be able withdraw the cancellation to continue the subscription if you change your mind.
To cancel a subscription in the KW Marketplace:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Marketplace icon, , at the top right of the screen.
3. Click My Apps, at the top right of the page.
4. You will see a list of your active Marketplace subscriptions, hover over the desired subscription, click the gear icon,, and then click Manage App.
5. At the top right of the page, click Cancel Subscription.
6. A confirmation will appear. This lets you know that the cancellation won't occur until the minimum contract length. Generally this will fully process when you would have been charged for the next monthly payment. Click Yes to confirm the cancellation.
While the cancellation is pending, you have the ability to withdraw the cancellation and continue using the subscription. To do this, follow steps 1-4, shown above, and click Withdraw Cancellation, at the top right of the page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.