In order for your associates to have the ability to use DocuSign during their transaction process, you as the MCA will need to enable DocuSign access within Command.
Once DocuSign access is enabled for your Market Center, if you turn it off at a later time, it will disconnect agent DocuSign accounts.
To enable DocuSign access for your associates:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the screen, click CommandMC Settings, then click the drop-down arrow beside Applications, and select DocuSign Settings from the drop-down.
4. Select your Market Center using the drop-down provided, then click the Agent Access toggle button.
5. A pop-up will appear, click Enable.