Command/CloudMORE is the exclusive compliance system. This is inside the Keller Cloud. Market centers can choose to use another form / e-sign system to create and get documents signed. Command/CloudMORE will be replacing WinMORE down the road, so your transactions will need to be in Command/CloudMORE.
Articles in this section
- I've uploaded a PDF Document to my Opportunity Documents but it isn't displaying correctly. What do I do?
- Our forms are copyrighted and we are not allowed to upload them to DocuSign. Does this mean we won't be able to use Command?
- Should we add documents through the DocuSign link or directly to the Compliance tab of CloudMORE settings?
- How do I edit or rearrange my compliance checklists?
- Where do I access the Compliance Checklists to set them up?
- How will CDAs (DAs) be shared with this process?
- How will compliance work with teams? Typically, their admins handle that.
- We are in a state that does not allow anyone other than X company to have our forms. How will this system work if we can't use DocuSign?
- Will leadership receive notifications when documents are submitted to the Market Center?
- Where can I access the recordings for the livestreams?