The Documents section for each item on the Compliance Checklist is meant to show a sample of what a completed version of that form would look like. This is not the same as where an agent will access forms for completion and signatures. Your documents will need to be submitted to DocuSign to be made available in the transaction rooms.
Articles in this section
- I've uploaded a PDF Document to my Opportunity Documents but it isn't displaying correctly. What do I do?
- Our forms are copyrighted and we are not allowed to upload them to DocuSign. Does this mean we won't be able to use Command?
- Should we add documents through the DocuSign link or directly to the Compliance tab of CloudMORE settings?
- Can we create more than one checklist for each opportunity type for different sets of transactions such as single family homes, land-only, or for different states?
- How do I edit or rearrange my compliance checklists?
- Where do I access the Compliance Checklists to set them up?
- How will CDAs (DAs) be shared with this process?
- How will compliance work with teams? Typically, their admins handle that.
- We are in a state that does not allow anyone other than X company to have our forms. How will this system work if we can't use DocuSign?
- Will leadership receive notifications when documents are submitted to the Market Center?