CloudMORE compliance has the capability to upload documents to the opportunity record from your Desktop. Your associate could use the vendor for forms and signatures and then upload to the opportunity.
Articles in this section
- I've uploaded a PDF Document to my Opportunity Documents but it isn't displaying correctly. What do I do?
- Our forms are copyrighted and we are not allowed to upload them to DocuSign. Does this mean we won't be able to use Command?
- Should we add documents through the DocuSign link or directly to the Compliance tab of CloudMORE settings?
- How do I edit or rearrange my compliance checklists?
- Where do I access the Compliance Checklists to set them up?
- How will CDAs (DAs) be shared with this process?
- How will compliance work with teams? Typically, their admins handle that.
- We are in a state that does not allow anyone other than X company to have our forms. How will this system work if we can't use DocuSign?
- Will leadership receive notifications when documents are submitted to the Market Center?
- Where can I access the recordings for the livestreams?
Please sign in to leave a comment.