This email indicates that an account containing your information will soon be discontinued. If you're still with Keller Williams and intend to be for awhile, chances are that you can disregard this message as it's likely that this is just administrative cleanup. However, please contact your Market Center Administrator (MCA) as they will be able to give you more information about what changes are being made to your account. They can also verify that you have active roles with KW to help ensure that your accounts are not removed by accident.
Articles in this section
- I'm getting an email that says "Your Account will be removed in X days"
- Gmail Filters
- My email address might have been hacked, what should I do?
- Set up POP for @KW.com email account
- Create your @KW.com Gmail account
- Change Your KW Email Password
- Set Up Forwarding for Your KW Email Account
- Set Up an Email Alias Address
- Can anyone open Google documents, even if they aren't using Google Apps?
- How do I put my KW Email - Powered by Gmail on my iPhone or iPad device?