This email indicates that an account containing your information will soon be discontinued. If you're still with Keller Williams and intend to be for awhile, chances are that you can disregard this message as it's likely that this is just administrative cleanup. However, please contact your Market Center Administrator (MCA) as they will be able to give you more information about what changes are being made to your account. They can also verify that you have active roles with KW to help ensure that your accounts are not removed by accident.
Articles in this section
- KW Email Backups & Imports - Using Thunderbird to import .mbox Emails into Gmail
- KW Email Backups & Imports - Google to Google POP Download
- Personal and Office KW Gmail Account FAQ
- Google Chat & Meet Replacement of Google Hangouts
- Which Google Services Can I Use with My KW Gmail Account?
- Change Your KW.com Email Address
- What happens to my KW email account when I leave KW?
- I'm getting an email that says "Your Account will be removed in X days"
- Gmail Filters
- My email address might have been hacked, what should I do?
Please sign in to leave a comment.