The Compliance Coordinator role is what gives an associate, other than the MCA or Assistant MCA, access to Command MC Opportunities, where Market Center Compliance and Commissions are managed. Giving an associate this role will give them a view into all Opportunities in the Market Center, including closed transaction data.
To learn how to assign this role, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to mykw.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the bottom right of the page, in the Quick Links section, click White Pages.
3. Click the Associate Information button.
4. Click Add Associate Role.
5. In the Organization field, use the drop-down to select your Market Center. Next, in the Role field, use the drop-down to select Compliance Coordinator.
6. Click Save, at the bottom of the page.