Within Command, we are replacing the Greensheet process with the new Commissions section in an Opportunity, where you will detail the commission disbursement for a transaction and submit this to your Market Center.
You must have accepted an offer for the Opportunity before you will be able to access Commissions. To learn how to create an offer, click here.
To learn how to complete and submit Commissions for an Opportunity, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon,, on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. Click Commissions, at the top of the page.
5. The Commissions page will auto-fill with the data you entered into the accepted offer. At the top of the page, make any last minute adjustments to the Sales Price or Commission percentage.
6. In the Payment section, add a note, set a payment date, and add a Co-broker if needed.
7. If you need to add an agent split, you will enable this functionality here. Adjust the Total Commission amount and the unit amount. The unit and total commission are not linked, which means you can distribute these however you want.
8. Now that you have adjusted the primary agent unit and commission totals, we can add a secondary agent. Scroll to the bottom left of the page and click + Add Agent.
9. In the Add Agent form, start typing the agent's name and select the name from the drop-down list.
10. Now you can distribute units and commission totals to the secondary agent. Repeat this process to distribute the unit and commission totals to as many agents as you need.
As you add secondary agents, the unit totals must equal 1 and commission totals must add up to what is shown in the the Pricing Details section at the top of the page.
Deductions, Concessions, Bonuses, and Referrals
11. Each agent will have a financial breakdown details section. In the Deductions section, there are spaces provided where each agent can donate to KW Cares, KW Kids Can, and the BOLD Scholarship fund.
12. If there is anything else that needs to be deducted from the total, click + Add Item, below the check amount.
In the Add Item form, first select the type of deduction:
- Inside Referral
- Outside Referral
Once you select the type, then complete the form. Click Add when finished.
12. Once your unit and commission totals are balanced and each agent's deductions have been entered, click Submit, on the right side of the page.