As we integrate DocuSign into our transaction workflow, keep in mind that not every Market Center will get access to forms in DocuSign at the same time. The only way to know if the forms your Market Center needs are available to your agents is to check your Market Center form libraries.
To learn how to access your Market Center form libraries, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the page, click Command MC Settings, then click Applications, and select DocuSign Settings.
4. Choose your Market Center from the drop-down, then click Go To DocuSign.
5. For security purposes, the system will have you log in with your Market Center's email@example.com DocuSign credentials (this is the Market Center's admin account, not tied to any one person), but only once per day.
6. Click the Settings tab, at the top of the page.
7. At the top left of the page, click Forms.
You will see the form packets that have been created, toward the top of the page. Below that section, you will see the libraries that have been set up for your Market Center, now we need to create form packets to better organize these forms based on transaction type.
Please sign in to leave a comment.