The Form Libraries that DocuSign has set up in the Market Center Admin account consist of every form you would find in each MLS. These libraries include all of the forms from the MLS, and do not separate or organize them by transaction type. Creating form groups
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the page, click CloudMORE Settings, then click DocuSign Settings.
4. Choose your Market Center from the drop-down, then click Go To DocuSign.
5. For security purposes, the system will have you log in with your DocuSign login credentials, but only once per day.
6. Once in DocuSign, click your Profile Picture, at the top right of the page, and choose Admin from the drop-down.
7. At the top left of the page, click Forms.
You will see the libraries that have been set up for your Market Center, now we need to create form groups to better organize these forms based on transaction type.
8. Click Add Group, at the top right of the page.
9. Name the Group, then click in the "Add Offices" field and select the Market Centers that need access to this new form group.
You will repeat this process to create all of the form groups your MC will need. As agents in your Market Center are using DocuSign Rooms, they will have access to these groups and will use them to add forms to their Rooms. To learn how to add forms to these groups, click here.