Keller Williams has partnered with DocuSign to integrate their document management platform with Opportunities in Command. A DocuSign Room is a secure, digital work space, where we can store documents and get forms signed. We can then pull those forms seamlessly into Command for compliance purposes. Each DocuSign Room must be created from within an Opportunity in Command, which establishes a secure connection and keeps our data protected. Use the resources below to learn how to navigate your DocuSign Rooms account:
- Click here to learn how to create and Connect your DocuSign account.
To use DocuSign, you will first need to create the DocuSign Room from within an Opportunity in Command. Once you have created the Room, you will go through the Opportunity to access DocuSign, where you can then manage your documents.
- Click here to learn how to create a DocuSign Room for an Opportunity.
- Click here to learn how to access the DocuSign Room for an Opportunity.
General DocuSign Navigation
Click on your profile picture to access DocuSign Settings. Within DocuSign Settings:
- Edit your profile
- Update your DocuSign password
- Edit your contact information
- Edit your notification preferences
- Manage integrations (e.g. connect your ZipForm Plus account to DocuSign)
Access your DocuSign Rooms list, where you can search for and access the Rooms within your DocuSign account.
- Click here to learn more about the Rooms tab.
Access your DocuSign Inbox. Your DocuSign Inbox email address, which can be found at the top left of the Inbox, allows you to have documents sent to your inbox. You can then move or copy them to any room, or your My Docs folder.
Your My Docs folder is the place where you can access all of the forms you have stored in your DocuSign account. These include:
- Form Libraries - include forms provisioned by your Board, Association, or MLS. These should include all available forms, not organized in any way.
- Form Groups - subsets of forms, set up by your Market Center, which are generally organized by transaction type.
- Personal Forms - here you have the ability to add any document from your computer, Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- Click here to learn more about the My Docs tab.
DocuSign Room Navigation
Details - on this tab, you can enter any listing or transaction details. You can also set up the different roles for the Room by labeling Seller 1, Buyer 1, etc., and adding their contact information. The information and roles you add to the Room Details page will auto-fill in your forms, when you create Envelopes to send for signatures and completion.
Documents - the Documents tab is where you will manage all of the forms and documents you will need for this transaction. Not only will you add documents to the Room to get started, and where you will manage your forms, but this is also where your signed forms will be located, once completed.
- Click here to learn how to add documents to a Room.
- Click here to learn how to split a PDF into multiple documents.
People - on the People tab, invite others to your DocuSign Room, usually members of your team who will be completing tasks in the room. Here you will be able to not only invite, but also control the access to forms, and remove Room members.
Envelopes - the Envelopes tab is where you will create and manage your Envelopes for this Room. Envelopes are what we use to send, sign, and complete forms in DocuSign. Envelopes consist of a single or multiple documents, recipients who need to complete or view documents, and an email message that will accompany the Envelope, once sent.
- Click here to learn how to create an Envelope.
History - starting from the creation of the Room, DocuSign will keep a log of everything that is being done in this Room, which you can access from the History tab. This is important, especially if you have invited several people to the Room, and they are completing tasks for you. On this tab, you also have the ability to export a Room Summary, and post comments to other Room members.