In DocuSign Rooms, before you can get forms signed, you must first add them to your Room. Once there, the information from the Details tab will auto-populate all pre-labeled fields. These details can be changed as the transaction progresses and information changes, without you having to delete and re-add forms. Once you are ready, you can create and send Envelopes to send these forms off for completion.
Use the resources below to learn how to add documents to a DocuSign Room:
1. From Opportunities, access the Opportunity, and then the DocuSign Room that you will be adding the documents to.
- Click here to learn how to access the DocuSign Room for an Opportunity.
2. Ensuring that you are on the Documents tab, click the Add button, at the top right of the page, and select DocuSign Forms from the drop-down.
Choosing the DocuSign Forms option is optimal, as those forms already have fields labeled and ready for completion. That being said, there are a few other options: Computer, ZipForm (which integrates with DocuSign and provides a seamless experience), Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
3. If you haven't already, enter your NRDS ID, select your MLS from the drop-down, and click Save. You will only have to do this once then DocuSign will save this information going forward. Without NRDS access, you will not be able to access association forms from the DocuSign Library or Groups.
4. A pop-up will appear. On the left side of the page, choose a Form Library or Group to pull forms from, check the box next to any form you want to add, then click Add Selected. If you have created a Static Form Template for any forms on the list, you can use the drop-down, to the right of the form, to apply the template.
- Form Library - Form libraries are set up by MLS and will contain every form that the MLS has given access to
- Form Group - Form groups are set up by your market center and will be organized based on the type of transaction.
5. The forms will then be available in that Room in DocuSign.
Please sign in to leave a comment.