If you are the Rainmaker for a team or an MCA of a Market Center, you have the ability to purchase "multiseat" applications for your team/MC in the KW MarketPlace. Multiseat applications are products that will be used by more than 1 user. There are two types of multiseat applications: you can either set the amount the users that will be using the application or you can select the amount of the users that will be using the application from a list provided by KW.
To learn how to purchase multiseat applications in the KW MarketPlace, follow the steps below:
1. Access the KW MarketPlace, to learn how click here.
2. After you have accessed the KW Market Place, select the account option for your team or market center.
If you would like to learn more about the different account options in the MarketPlace, click here.
3. Click on the Multiseat category in the Other Criteria section.
4. Select the desired application.
5. When you choose the application, click Buy Now or Choose and edition to purchase.
6. On the next screen you will select your pricing plan. There are two types of multiseat applications:
You set the amount of users that will be using the application.
You select the amount of users from a list of options provided by the MarketPlace.
Free applications, like Porch for example, offer an unlimited number seats that can be assigned to users.
7. Enter your billing details on click Continue.
8. Check the Terms of Service, Privacy and Refund policies box and click Place Order.
9. You will be directed to the order receipt on the next page.
You will receive an email sent to your KW email account, confirming your subscription purchase.
- Click here to learn how to assign users and applications in the KW MarketPlace.