After you have connected your DotLoop account in Command, you will be able to create Loops for an Opportunity which will create a secure connection that will allow you to pull forms into Command from DotLoop so you can submit for compliance approval.
- To learn how to create and connect your DotLoop with Command, click here.
You must create your Loops from within the Opportunity in Command. If you create the Loop directly in DotLoop, it will never be able to connect to Command for a seamless experience.
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. Click Documents, at the top of the page.
5. At the top left of the Documents page, click Start a Transaction.
6. Click Go to Transaction
7. Enter your Dotloop email and password before clicking Sign In.
8. You will then be directed to the Loop for that Opportunity where you can manage documents.